Every month, an airline printed advertisement, minus airline name and logo, is displayed for your guessing pleasure on Guess The Airline. The following is the answer to a previous game.
For the Holidays, I thought the game would be easy. Unfortunately, some people guessed airlines that were completely out of the region of the airline to guess. Once again, this was an advertisement published in a 2006 touristic brochure promoting the city of Halifax, Nova Scotia (where this author recently vacationed). Ready? Scroll down!
How to guess it?
There was only one right answer for this game, of course:
- The airline flies to Halifax. Automatically, this eliminates all kinds of foreign airlines.
- The text further identifies itself as a Canadian airline.
- There are personal TV screens for every passenger.
- There was an affiliation with the Air Miles program and with a MasterCard issuer (BMO Bank of Montreal).
- Finally, the colors on the Boeing 737 and the overall colors of this ad could only mean it was WestJet.
- In case you hadn’t already guessed, and you were in North America, all you had to do was dial the phone numbers!
Correct answers: 86% | Wrong answers: 14% | Most submitted wrong answer: CanJet (5%) | Other answers submitted: Air Canada, Air Canada Tango, Air Transat, Emraits (sic), First Choice, Turkish.