Every month, an airline printed advertisement, minus airline name and logo, is displayed for your guessing pleasure on Guess The Airline. The following is the answer to a previous game.
Once again, this was an advertisement published on the airline’s inflight magazine issue of January 2006. Are you ready? Scroll down!
How to guess it?
There were numerous clues on this advertisement:
- The bilingual style of the advertisement may already indicate that this is a bilingual country (English-French)
- The airline is a Star Alliance member.
- It has a distinctive class of service called “Executive Class”.
- It is the first airline to offer “Multi-Trip Flight Passes”
- And above all, for those familiar with the entire campaign, including the Air Canada TV commercial, the flying windows were pretty much it!
Correct answers: 61% | Wrong answers: 39% | Most submitted wrong answer: Air France (23%) | Other answers submitted: Austrian, Lufthansa, Spanair, Swiss, United.