- Shortly after the introduction of the McDonnell Douglas DC-10 in commercial service, four airlines formed a strategic alliance for maintenance: KSSU. What do those four letters stand for?
A. KLM, Sabena, SAS, UTA
B. KLM, Swissair, SAS, UTA
C. KLM, Swissair, SAS, United
D. KLM, Swissair, Sabena, United
- Other than Air France and British Airways, what is the only airline that had its full color scheme painted on a Concorde?
A. Air Canada
B. Braniff International
C. Gulf Air
D. Singapore Airlines
- Which Asian airline was formerly known as Tradewinds?
C. Singapore Airlines
D. Thai Airways
- Which now defunct airline used IATA code “QQ”?
A. Air Florida
C. Quest Airlines
D. Reno Air
- The expression “Easy Victor” is a codename for…
A. Altitude hold
B. Emergency landing
D. Pressurization problem
- True or false: between 1953 and 1970, United Airlines had certain “Executive”, men-only flights between Chicago and New York.
- What was the first airline to introduce online booking on the World Wide Web?
A. Air France
B. British Midland
D. United Airlines
- Which one of these airports is NOT located in or near London?
- Which reality TV series, produced by the BBC and broadcast worldwide, followed employees at London’s Heathrow Airport?
B. The Aviation Show
D. Flying High
- Which former airline called its aircraft the “Yellowbirds”?
B. Hughes Airwest
C. North Central
You will find the answers on this handy answer sheet: Quiz – Medley #2