- Which of the following countries was NOT a founding member of Airbus?
- Only two Airbus A300B1 aircraft were built. Only one of them entered revenue service, the other one being a prototype. Which now defunct airline operated it for over 25 years?
A. Pan Am
D. Trans European Airways
- Which airline took delivery in 2007 of the last A300 aircraft to be built?
D. American Airlines
- As of July 2009, which airline has ordered the largest number of A380 aircraft?
A. Air France
D. Singapore Airlines
- Which aircraft callsign suffix does the ICAO recommend for usage with the Airbus A380? (Example: Singapore Airlines flight 380 would become Singapore 380 ___).
A. Heavy (as usual)
- As of May 2009, which airline is the world’s largest operator of the family of A320 aircraft?
A. Air France
D. US Airways
- True or false: the Airbus A320 is the first airliner equipped with a full digital fly-by-wire flight control system.
- Which German airport is located on the grounds of an Airbus plant?
- An Airbus A300 operated on behalf of DHL was involved in a succesful emergency landing following complete loss of hydraulic systems following a ground-to-air attack. At which airport did this incident occur?
- In which country did Airbus inaugurate its first assembly line outside of Europe in September 2008?
C. People’s Republic of China
You will find the answers on this handy answer sheet: Quiz – Airbus