- What is the meaning of Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the full name of the airline?
A. German air lines, publicly traded company
B. German air alliance, publicly traded company
C. German air travel, publicly traded company
D. German air network, publicly traded company
- Which bird is part of Lufthansa’s logo since 1926?
- What is the name of Lufthansa’s frequent flyer program?
A. Flying Blue
B. Executive Club
C. Miles & More
- Which aircraft type did Lufthansa retire in 2009?
A. Airbus A300
B. Airbus A310
C. McDonnell Douglas DC-10
D. McDonnell Douglas MD-11
- What is the name of Lufthansa’s corporate song?
A. You and I
B. Flower Duet
C. Symphony of Angels
D. Asleep from Day
- In which city are Lufthansa’s corporate headquarters located?
- True or false: Lufthansa is a founding member of Star Alliance.
- What is the name of Lufthansa’s wholly owned subsidiary based at Milan Malpensa Airport and launched in 2009?
A. Air Dolomiti
C. Lufthansa Italia
- On October 13, 1977, Lufthansa flight 181 was hijacked by PFLP members, resulting in the murder of the Captain and a rescue mission by special operations team GSG9. What was the name of the aircraft?
- In 2002, an Airbus A340-300 was the first (and so far, the only) aircraft in the Lufthansa fleet to be named after towns outside of Germany. What are the names?
C. New York-Washington
You will find the answers on this handy answer sheet: Quiz – Lufthansa