- When did Northwest Airlines adopt its final logo, consisting of a compass and the letters “nwa”?
- Northwest Orient Airlines became Northwest Airlines in 1986, reverting to its original name. This change coincided with a major event for the airline. Which one?
A. 50th anniversary
B. Merger with Republic Airlines
C. Inaugural flight to China
D. Initial public offering
- Which Moscow airport is Aeroflot’s current hub?
- What is Aeroflot’s slogan as of 2010?
A. “Fly on Aeroflot planes”
B. “From Russia with love”
C. “Aeroflot gets there first”
D. “Sincerely Yours, Aeroflot”
- What is the meaning of Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the full name of the airline?
A. German air lines, publicly traded company
B. German air alliance, publicly traded company
C. German air travel, publicly traded company
D. German air network, publicly traded company
- Which bird is part of Lufthansa’s logo since 1926?
- What do the letters KLM stand for?
A. Krimholtz Leedom Matthaei (names of 3 founders)
B. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij (Royal Aviation Company)
C. Kingdom’s Lines Management
- Which bird was extensively featured on KLM’s advertising campaigns in the 1980s and 1990s?
- As of 2009, what is JAL’s slogan?
A. “Dream Skyward”
B. “Dreams On Wings”
C. “We Can Be Your Wings”
D. “Yes JAL!”
- ANA started as a domestic airline. What was their first international destination in 1986?
A. Washington, DC
B. Los Angeles